i am sooo damn proud to be a CHELSEA player:)

11:08 PM / Loves, Farah Nurdiana /

ohh people.this team are just too great ferr me.ahah.get ready for the battle mu fans. ahhaha.terry is available for the match.he made an appeal to FA for the wrong dismissal made by stupid mark halsey!hey fucker,he ain't deserve the red card at all larhh!
and and,yer not a good refferee fer sure.tomorrow is a big game for chelsea.against manHELLster united.gahahahh!we'll surely be six points ahead.ahhahh.
but,there's some obstacle that i have to face to get through that match.because unfortunately i have to be at school before ber
buke.the game is at 8.55 pm.how can i make it huh?
i think i want to go back to school afta sahur monday morning lahh.just face what i have to face at school then.mr.baha and all the punishment.the match is just too important fer me lahh.ahhh!

ermmm.fyi,my phone was taken by the stupid prefect.sheeshhh.wutta heck?
she wake me up at 8 o clock in the morning where i suppose to have my beauty sleep on my only public hols.wtf!t
hats sucks mann!
gimme my stuff back or...haha
nuthhingggg.idc.take it.i dun even care.i have another else baby!
ahahah
okey.i think thats all fer this entry.bbye!

this is my car ppl!
i certainly owned this.bahahaahahhhh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment