Chelsea versus Fulham

8:18 AM / Loves, Farah Nurdiana /

Derbyyyyyy.fuhh
I watched a football game wehh! Its not easy to get the chance to watch Premier League this year ohh. Veryvery busy with my SPM. urghh! Chelsea won laaaa fer sure. A 2-0. Goals from Drogba and Anelka. Actually, the game was like kinda bored at the first side. Berair kot my eyes tahan ngantok.huhu
At last I managed to watch it till the final whistle. Hmm. Ican't say they play good but ermm its okay cause they won. As usual laaa, I preferred a team with a good winger. Like Robben. I like him very much. I still don't get why Chelsea sold him. Yea sure Real Madrid is a big club that every player dreamt to play for but heyy, come on laa! ONE CLUB MAN pun okayyy what?right?!:P
oppppsss! Carlo Ancelotti?This man really make changes to the team. There's no more the both left-right backs is moving forward.*agak bosan*
hrmm, I didn't watched any of La Liga's yet. Well, planned to but hmm, their matches is like hell earlyyyyyy in the morning. My eyes can't stay for that long ohh. Replay bole ahh!
Idon't have to worry, CONFIRM Barca menang punye lahh!
Real is nothing mannn!Eventho they have so called "greatest player in the world", hoohoooo GOTOHELLLLLLLLL! Well exceptions for other players there okay hihihixD
Okay thats all, OLE OLE OLE OLE!:)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment