Midnight Magic Show

9:23 PM / Loves, Farah Nurdiana /

Last night was FREAKIN AWESOME dude!
It was Quarter Final Champions League's match, 
BARCELONA VS ARSENAL
And the result is 4-1 and Barca won 5-3 on aggregate.
The purpose for this post is to tell the whole world how impressed I am while watching THE MOST TALENTED PLAYER ON THE PLANET stormed The Gunners by his Hatrick+1 goals. 4 goals in one game dude! Perghhhh! This Messiah is really a PHENOMINAL
The way he glued the ball to his leg really made me stunned! He's UNSTOPPABLE! Even Arsene Wenger worships what he did yesterday. I've watched the highlight a few times already and everytime I watched it, I still deeply impressed by the way he dribble and passed through all the defenders and shoot the ball right in the goal post. Especially on the fourth goal. He's made Almunia looked kinda fool. :D
Frankly, I have never watched a superb performance like this before. 
LIONEL MESSI IS THE BEST FOOTBALLER ON THE PLANET:))

0 comments:

Post a Comment