TOKIO HOTEL CONCERT

2:37 AM / Loves, Farah Nurdiana /

Yesterday I went to their concert at Central park Avenue One Utama. perghh it was freakin WORTH IT! Wanna know why? It is because I got the MEET AND GREET pass and I got the chance to meet them in person. But, thats not all, the BEST thing was, BILL KAULITZ friggin HUGGED me baby!!!! OMG OMG OMG! Okay fine, yeah, I am not his number one fan or something, but dude, seriously, meeting him in person and get the chance to stand and took a picture with him was magnificent! Just by looking at his beautiful face and his skinny leg and most importantly gorgeous hairstyle really made me stunned! Fine, perhaps he's gay but WTH, I don't give a shit. He's effin GORGEOUS!

We went there after attending the gathering at Atai's, and arrived around 430. It was a stucked traffic nearby the carpark. I went there with Akem and Izzah Amani. And we met Ayu and her friends inside OU and then about an hour later, Nabila Sarah arrived. And the around 6 pm, the gate was open and we RAN inside to get the front spot. The funny thing was, mse larilari tu, ade plak ternampak kasut sebelah, tah kasut siapa lah tuu, kesian dia tgk konsert takde kasut. wakakkaka. Dengan camera Izzah punye penutup terjatuh lah apelah. Lawak gilaa. Tu laaa excited sgt.
Then the opening starts, there was POP SHUVIT, *okay fine I know I'm not into malay act but POP SHUVIT was awesome, I have to admit that. And there was BUNKFACE and DJ Tiesto?? kot laa. Not very sure. The opening took soo long. Damn it I was already tired at that time, but with the eager feeling to watch TOKIO HOTEL right in front of us, it doesn't matter lahh kan. 


Around 845pm baru lahh TOKIO HOTEL start perform. Mannn, they were AWESOME! Camne ehh nak ckp, macam I WAS VERY IMPRESSED because his voice was just the same like studio version. Yelahh kann biasenye time konsert suara macam tak best kann, but his voice was exactly the same lahh. With his outstanding style tuu, memg worth it!. 

Hehe tapi kitorg takdlah stand in the crowd till the end of the concert. In the middle tu kitorg blah sbb memg dah sgt2 tak larat, kaki macam nak tercabut, nak lompat2 pun dah tak larat. Perut aku pun sama buat concert jgk. haishh. But we still watch it from the outside lah. Lagi clear kot. hmm nvm lah.

So the concert end about 1030. Then with my Meet and Greet pass, I met them at the backstage:))

Hmm, dah time nak balik tu, boleh la pulak kan kereta buat hal, battery habis. BANGANG gle ahh. Bikin wa cuak je. Lucky me I wasn't alone. Ade Nabila and Hakim. So we asked the Pak Guard to help us. He called the machanics. Urghh, I wasn't expecting this such thing would happen to me. I was freakin out at that time, yelahh, it was already 11++ kot. Pukul bape nak sampai rumah macam tu. haishh. Memg cuak habis lah. So the mechanics did his job and I have to pay RM30 for the jumper**. Thank you so much to Nabila and Akem! Without both of you memang aku dah nangis dah kat situ. So, the car was fine and I have to send Akem home at Sg Buloh first sbb time tu impossible nak carik public transport. Then hantar Nabila balik rumah nenek dia kat Ampang. Nasib baik ade kwn smpi Ampang ohh. Thanks so much Nabila!!

So, it was a hectic day for me. But I REALLY HAD A BLAST! What an experience of a lifetime! The best and the worst thing happened to me. Thanks for the adventure!:)



**hehe amek ko panjang gile post nih. next post tah bile2 la plak kan ekekekek
**Chelsea menang tadi, what a GREAT game! But still got the final match of the season which will define who's the champion. MAY THE BEST WIN (Its CHELSEA OF COURSE)

3 comments:

Comment by farrah fadzil on May 4, 2010 at 12:50 AM

teringin gile nak g concert (Y)

Comment by Farah Nurdiana on May 4, 2010 at 12:57 AM

jomlah! hehe next konsert kalau dpt tix free ak ajk ko

Comment by Amal Hayati on May 5, 2010 at 3:39 AM

tahniah update!
like finally :)

Post a Comment