sixteenth december twothousandeight

5:35 PM / Loves, Farah Nurdiana /

hello guys.i woke up at 10am this morning.my bestfriend wake me up as i asked him to do so.haha thanx buddy:)but guess what, i continued my beauty sleep until 12 hahahaha;)i was bloody sleepy cause i sleep very late like 7a.m in the morning.who expects to sleep just like 4hrs and woke up freshly?durhh no way in hell laaa.then i took a bath n go downstairs thinking what should i do to startover my day.ape lagi online lahh.check myspace but not really into it cause nobody online at that such time.ahahaha.then text my dad and ask him to but me prosperity:)nyumnyum!
at about 130 i get ready to go to the tuition center.gosh makin lame makin xsemangat aku nk tuition kot!huh.andd plus tadi banyak buat latihan whick none of them i can do it by myself!:(huhuhu.susahh kottt!chemistry.hmm ntala maybe i'm just not ready huhuhu.the class end at about 4pm n go back with my friend saidah and her boy kid.wow best gila kot tuition ngan boyfriend haha!them byk gak discuss together which its impressed me.bagus laa benefit jugak kan couple macam tue takdala buang masa jeee.hmm.then here i am at home and in front of this laptop writing today's blog.listening to my beautiful musique.purevolume.com you should visit it if you're music addict.ahaha!by the way thanx to izzat cause give me that website.hmm


and tadi tira ade ajak nk pegi maen futsal!yeahhhh!at last dapat jugak!:))))


tomorrow my schoolmate buat gathering kat sunway.:(sedeyh gila xdapat ikot sorry guys!:(i got tuition lahh.esok bio n addmath.penting tuhh.nk escape taboleh maaa..huhu.takpela jumpe kat skola jelaa and and this friday i'm gonna meet sarah amira my bestfriend hehehe.miss you weyh!xsaba nk jumpe nway sape nk ikot jomlah.haha
okay i think thats all for now kalw rajin malam tulis lahh lagi.tadaaa:)))

1 comments:

Anonymous on December 17, 2008 at 12:04 AM

weyh.heh.t'hru gle syot!aku pon rndu ko jgk.hope jd la kua jumaat ni.jmpe nnt eyh rknku![x0x0]

Post a Comment