S-P-M

10:07 PM / Loves, Farah Nurdiana /

Woahh! Six subjects had already passed. Hopefully the examinor will give me extra marks. Here's some comments for all the six subjects:

Bahasa Melayu: Hmm, I gave my really best in this paper. Eventhough I'm sure my karangan is just an ordinary one, but thats the best I can give. Sorry laaa cause my BM memg tak pernah A1 pun. Nak dapat A2 pun susahh. But hopefully SPM nihh I'll get an A+ lahh pulak kann.

English 1119: Sh*t!!! I was very disappointed with myself. I can say that the essay that I've made on paper 1 is the worst from what I've done before. Memang teruk gilaa ahh. I get blanked for about 1/2 an hour. arghhh!!! Idk what's wrong with myself at that time. To make things worst, at first I've drafted on an open essay entitled Beauty. But then I pick another title and just straight forward writing them without even drafting. I'm really worried whether the examinor will give me a 40++ marks. Please God!:(

Sejarah: Paper 2 I just boleh buat esei je. Struktur kantoiiii!

Modern Maths: Okay kott.

PAI: Bole laaa:)

Additional Mathematics:
Paper 1: For the first time my answer sheet is filled completely with answers and I hope all that is correct.
Paper 2: I've tried my best. Just wait and see whats the result.

So far, I really had give my best. And I'm really hoping for a good results. Three more subjects to go, All the best for me. Pray for me fellas:)

2 comments:

Comment by Keroro Rusilful on November 26, 2009 at 12:12 PM

Gud Luck Gud Luck
cuak ohh taun dpan :S

Comment by Ubi on November 29, 2009 at 6:00 PM

gud luck yeah !
insyaallah semua dpt A la
haha :D

Post a Comment