I'm not lost, just undiscovered

3:23 AM / Loves, Farah Nurdiana /

Hello peepsy!
I suffered insomnia recently, ahah, BIG FAT LIE! Naah not insomnia, I just love to be awake at night. I mean midnight.... early morn? ahhh whatever! I just love the peace of mind I'm having while staying up late. Seriously, I love it! I felt like it was a waste if I sleep early like before 2am. Really! My friends planned for a jog next morning, I don't think I can make it. I prefer to jog at night than in the morning, I am so not a morning person-.-

And now, I'm listening to James Morrison! Oh man! I'm effin adore this man. He's an englishman. Yes yes I prefer British singers than American ones. Perhaps its because their accent is just sooo unique. Matt Bellamy, oh yeah oh yeah I am addicted to his voice too. hehehe:)



But seriously dude, James' voice is charming. I can't stop listening to all of his songs since three days ago. I wish my future life partner has a voice EXACTLY like him GAHAHAHAHAHA!

And he's a sing-songwriter in which that makes me more impressed with him. And more, okay I am a person who always berangan, yeah Adila, Amirah and Atai know soo much about it**
I do daydream about walking on the street in somewhere in UK or overseas, and passed by a man singing songs with guitar. Ohh myyy, I'm longing for that. And James Morrison do that! Yeah he's the man on the street, singing with his guitar, with the hard-cover-guitar-case left open for the people passing by who watched his performance to give some money. Its damn cool dude!
Who won't be impressed by hearing his alluring voice? I'll kick your fat ass if you don't! hehe.

Okay enough for that.
Oh yeah, before I forgot, I already bought that YAMAHA Acoustic Guitar. Its freaking good! I have no problem with  it. And for all those guitarists, Yamaha is the best! **for beginners and an intermediate person like me who can't afford any Gibson of Ibanez yet:))

PEACE OUT!

1 comments:

Comment by Ainul on March 26, 2010 at 11:36 AM

hahahaha berangan! :D
miss yr berangan storytelling lahh dian :')

Post a Comment