My NEW life!

2:41 AM / Loves, Farah Nurdiana /

I left it for so long. And wayyy too much to write about. ngehehe I kept delaying to post something in this blog because.... aaaa. I don't know. Just because.

So, just like what's stated above, this post is gonna be about my NEW life.

Okay, let me start with my life in UTP. Ahaaa I bet all of you were informed that currently I'm continuing my studies in University Teknologi Petronas in Tronoh a.k.a Toronto, Perak Also Known As the Silver country ngeeheheheh. Actually I applied for scholarship for overseas studies from MARA. But then I just managed to get the scholarship for local studies only. Tapi nevermind lah kann, I'm very very very grateful to AT LEAST got the place as one of the scholars kann. Thank God :) When I first acknowledge that I'm not going to pursue my studies abroad, I felt a bit devastated because yeah you know how badly I wanted to further studies abroad kann, but then, when I arrived in UTP and day by day, I feel like it is lebih kurang je like I'm studying overseas in here. Seriously, bukan lah nak mcm brag ke ape ke kann, but it felt like that, perhaps because the people there, the students, the lecturers, most of them are internationals. But not from Europe laa, mcm from Sudan, Uzbekistan, Africa mcm tu lahh, aku pon tak reti nak eja nama country dorang. And memg most of the time kene speaking pun. In lectures pun all in English. not even a single Bahasa is being used because there were international students in the class. And it was not only in lectures, most of the students there pun memg speaking je. At first I was a bit shy lah nak speaking because you know lah a typical Malay mind yang mcm aaa you-know-what kann. But then it was all a normal thing there. Anddd English aku pun berterabur, kdg2 nak ckp tu terstuck jap sbb pke whats the word hehehehe.


Secondly, about le friends.
Aaaaa, when I arrived there, and the time during the registration and briefing, I am the ONLY girl from MARA scholars. And the rest 26 person is the GUYS! Guess how do I feel that day? Can I survive? aaaa. But luckily there was one indian girl from Petronas scholars who registered on the same day (Petronas scholars register a week earlier than MARA scholars, but she registered late due to some complications). So she's the only friend I got. huhu. On the second day, baru lah ade another one girl, which is my roommate, Emyy, which happen to be someone that I've met before. Syafiq's friend. But still, can you imagine the ratio of girls to guys? gila lah beza ya amat. Sepanjang orientasi tu, kitorg bertiga jelah perempuan. Nak g masjid pun akak faci kene amik kat hostel sbb mcm leceh nak jalan jauh2. eheheh. Special sikit.
Kat UTP ni, aku mcm FRIENDSICK gila babi lah, sbb mcm most of the students are excellent students. Camne ehh nak cakap, haaa, kan mcm just a few amount of us (MARA intake), and the rest are Petronas scholars, yang budak2 Petronas ni, dorg macam pandai gilaaa tau, sbb all of them are straights As students and mostly were from daily schools. Can you imagine how pandai they are? aaaa, and SETAHU aku lahh, yang MARA ni je mcm ade yg 8As and kitorg pun dapat UTP sebab tak dapat oversea, yg Petronas memg sume straight. And kat sini, kitorg dah bole choose nak amek course ape, and I'm taking Petroleum Engineering, Emyy amek Chemical Engineering, so we're in different class. Bile dalam lecture tu, aku rase macam down gilaa lah sebab tak dapat catch up what the lecturer were explaining about and the rest of the class pulak macam cepat gila pick up. And siap macam laju je jawab kalau lecturer bagi soalan. huhu. Lecturer pun macam keep saying "you're an excellent students, of course you can do it" and I was like !@#$%^&;*. I'm not that pandai laa, in fact, I depend too much on my friends back in high school, I asked Ziqah too much questions and I even borrow my friend's book as a reference to do my homeworks. Please don't give a high expectations on me. But I can't do anything other than work hard on it and try my very best to adapt with all of that.
Kat sane, aku macam tak ramai kawan pun. tahla, maybe I miss my RBs a LOT! I miss the laughs, I miss the lawaks, I miss the borak2, I miss to open my eyes in the morning and I see whether Ziqah or Sarah or Atai as the first person to start my day, I miss to pau Adila's stocks, I miss to lepak2 dekat dorm Tira, Fahani, Alissa, Ayu, Mel, Syera, Maul, Nabila, Shireen, Tqa B, Izzah, Amal, Hani, Fadh, KZ, Ain Miyok sume tu. I miss makan makanan mak epah bawak mase weekends, I miss to share everything with Emy, and the thing I missed the most is to lepak and spend my entire day with Amirah Arina! Oh gosh! I miss you guys a lot!!!!


And thirdly is about World Cup.
Aaaaaaaaa, I CAN'T WATCH ALL THE MATCHES IN UTP!!! wanna know why? BECAUSE THIS RICH UTP DOESN'T HAVE TVs WITH ASTRO!!!! And I don't even know where's the common room which is the place where we can watch TV. ishhhhh. MY DREAMS WERE ALL GONE. I thought dah habis sekolah ni, I don't have to miss any one of the football matches, but now CAN YOU BELIEVE IT I DON'T FUCKING GET THE CHANCE TO WATCH THE WORLD BEST FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT WHICH HAPPEN TO BE THE EVENT OF THE YEAR!!!! And its not once a year, IT HAPPEN ONCE IN FOUR YEARS!!!! arghhh tensionnnn!!!!! I don't even feel the heat of this world cup pun tau kat UTP. Dah balik rumah ni dapat tengok tv sume br ade rase nak yg this World Cup is going to start in just a FEW days! aarghhhh!!! I HATE THIS I HATE THIS I HATE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So for the ones who's reading this, I hope you undertands how I feel and you can pujuk me by belanja me the JERSEYS heheheheh. Yang ciplak pon tak kesah cos AT LEAST I can wear it to class everyday so that I can feel the heat :)

Ape lagi ek nak tulis? tadi mase belum start writng punye lah aku imagine this post will be like panjang gle sampai korang penat nak bace. But I think that's all for now. Please pray that I will get many friends here and aku jadi cepat pick up skt mcm the rest of the students in UTP. huhu.

4 comments:

Comment by Syiqin Sobri on June 6, 2010 at 7:42 AM

hey, no worries. u'll survive.at 1st mase kat uniten dlu kite pon cmtu. later on, u'll mix around dpt la kawan. hg pndai laaaaa. jgn rase rndah diri okeh?

good luck & all the best dian! :)

Comment by Ainul on June 6, 2010 at 12:05 PM

ohh Dian i miss you too babe!
menitis plak aku bce post ni :')

Comment by Farah Nurdiana on June 6, 2010 at 1:04 PM

uyoo menitis! terharu!!!

Comment by Amirah Aisyah on June 13, 2010 at 12:33 AM

boleh punye!

Post a Comment