One thing you know about me :)

8:07 PM / Loves, Farah Nurdiana /


Pagi tadi, I was supposed to go the UTP's lake for Sukaneka. There were five of us, *supposedly. But since I tido lambat semalam, around 330am, I was unable to wake up in the morning. But what's worst is, my 'teammates' did tried to wake me up by calling my cell and knock my door and surely at the same time shouting my name over and over again! And guess what, I don't even realised all that! LOL! Memang tak sedar langsung! They told me they were knocking the door like it was going to break and kept shouting my name LOUDLY as hell and I didn't even heard them! HAHAHAHAHAH. I know I know I'm a bad girl! -.- But, I didn't planned for all that, I just tak sedar langsung. heheheh Sorrylaa babe! At 1030, the called my cell again and I picked up the phone,

Farah : "Dian, kitorg tgh makan kat V6 ni".
Me: "haa, kenapa tak kejut?"*whilst looking at the clock

And then I was WTF dah pukul 1030???? hahahahahahhaha.
Bila dorg dah balik barula cte how they've tried to wake me up. LOL I was laughing like hell when I knew it.
So, the conclusion, I am sooooo not a morning person. I can stay up all night with just listening to the musics but to wake up early in the morning is kind of a huge challenge for me heheheheh. Andd Imma SLEEPYHEAD! Trust me I'm good at it! hahahah.



4 comments:

Comment by Syaza on June 20, 2010 at 8:15 PM

OH, UTP jugak ke? Same with my brother. Bila masuk?

Comment by Farah Nurdiana on June 20, 2010 at 10:02 PM

ermm masuk on 26th may. who's your brother and taking what course ehh?

Comment by Syaza on June 21, 2010 at 8:22 PM

Lukman Hakim, taking Engineering. (tak sure mechanical or chemical)

Comment by Syaza on June 21, 2010 at 8:22 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment