12th December

6:55 PM / Loves, Farah Nurdiana /

Heyheyhey.
Sorry 'cause I didn't update my blog yesterday(who cares anyway)
I lended my notebook to my bro in law 'cause he has same catchups to do.Nvm laa.

Oh yea, why the title of this blog is 12th Dec which was supposed to be 'yesterday'.hmmm, actually this date really 'meant' something to me.
It happened about two years ago. I used to get in this loveydovey thing(kinda awkward for me now). And suddenly Idk why the memories flashedback in my mind yesterday. He really is something to me when we were together. All those quotes and sayings, thats what makes me into him. Yes, I admit that those words melt my heart. My friends said the same thing too. But all of them were gone. And I didn't regret for that. We ended up the relationship last year. And its me who make the decision but its HIM who MAKE me. I do want to be his friend for now. I told him so, but he didn't want. I still remember those words;
"I tried to make it twice, so I wanna avoid you for the third time. I don't wanna hurt you anymore".
See, this is guys. They easily hurt people. Its hard for me to trust anyone. And thats why till now, I ain't got any boyfie yet. Plus, I'm a bit choosy.:( I admit that.
Okay, enough for that. I just wanted to share with all of you, readers. Because some says that I ain't got feelings. Aku ade perasaan okay. Hehehe. Tunggulahh nanti mat saleh mane jadi boyf aku. HARHARHAR.-______-

I watched football match yesterday. Chelsea vs Everton. Game played at home. Its a drew. And I HATE that. All those goals from Chelsea were beautiful. But they made too much mistakes. They showed all their weaknesses. The defense were very bad. Too much misunderstanding between them. What happen man? The same thing happened last season. During Christmast. Don't make the same nightmare happened again. The trophy is gonna be ours this year! No more Man Utd lifting that precious trophy. I know we were better than them. And plus they didn't take the chance to go on level with Chelsea last night. :) Go BLUES!

And lastly, I missed you Nur Asyikin Al-Jeffry.:(

0 comments:

Post a Comment