2009's Last

10:00 PM / Loves, Farah Nurdiana /

Heylooo.
Its been quite a long time I didn't really updating my baby blog (cause I kinda just re-post the news xD).
Well, 2009.. Its such a hard and not so good year for me. Too many bad things happened throughout this year. And plus, it never stops until now, this current seconds tickling, I'm not in a good condition now:( I've lost the person I love the most. And I missed her badly. I cried a lot this lately. I need you mom. I can't stop the tears from rolling down through my cheeks esp in this several passed weeks. I miss you so much! You are everything to me Mummy, and now I have to get through every single challenges and adventures afterwards all by myself. I really have to be strong. Just like you Mummy:( I hope a new year beginning become a new chapter for me and Farah Nurdiana is going to be an INDEPENDENT, TOUGH woman!

Last 7 days, I travelled much. most of the times were spent outdoors. And so as being in the car(gosh I really dislike it). I went to Penang with my aunt's family. Yeah, I've a wonderful moments there but at the same time, I'm hurt:(
Cameron Highlands is also the place that we visited. Since it has been ages that I din't go to, durhh, I am not interested to go there again next time. It was such a boring place. Well, it's okay if you want to go there, but once is enough, really! There's nothing much interesting other than shopping teas, strawberrys and veges. Get a chance to enjoy the beautiful sceneries. But it was just that. Once is enoughXD

Alors, new year's resolution? naah. I don't have any specified one. Just go with the flow. Be stronger. Thats all.

Et finalement, this is the last post for 2009. My last words for you 09',

I HATE YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment