EX-schoolie

10:07 PM / Loves, Farah Nurdiana /

Hey dudes and dudettes. I am so proud to be called a SPM-leavers now. A day passed by, I kept thinking and wondering what my life could have been like afterwards. Frankly, I already missed school babe! Friends are the best. I love em much!

8th December was the last paper. It's Chemistry. Really, I gave my best! My very best. Its all the God's job now. And I just have to keep praying. I seriously wanna studies abroad man! Its my dream, my family's hope, and of course that's the best thing that I'll make Mummy proud. I know I don't get the chance to pay all your BIGGGG sacrifices, but I've done my very best Mummy. Thank you.:)

When I reached home yesterday, I do feel kinda awkward. :D I questioned myself, what do I have to do everyday, cooking? driving? housechores? babysitting? and hoyeah, a COUCH POTATO? Oh mann, I hate being without best buddies.

Thought of working, but macam malas lah pulakk kann. Kang orang ajak keluar and tak boleh join kan dah sedihh:( Oh yea, I hang out with my friends today, we watched NEW MOON. Okay I know it was kinda outdated but hey, I have exams okay. Shut the hell up. And time balik tadi, I get a ride with my ex schoolmate(I'm not a schoolgirl anymore:P), to be clear, primary school friend. Tariq Hashim. Just can't believe that he still remember me. Dia yang tegur ak kot kat Topshop tadi. Haha. Then we have a conversation in the bus, mann, he's smarter than me. Agak segan ckp psl education with him. :P He also told me that one of our senior get an offer to Canada. What a surprise! I kinda proud of him.

Hmm, tomorrow kene pegi tolong Ibu. Kak Zila nak kahwin. As a good neighbour, lend a hand laaaaa!:P

And this is my plans for this freakkiiiinnnn longggggggg holidayyy:

  • Driving lessons
  • Guitar lessons
  • FUTSAL
  • Watching all football matches(I vowed myself not to miss one)
  • English class
  • Hangout with friends
  • Cooking class?(homesweethome):P
  • Working perhaps
Give me ideas fellas:)

Okay thats all for this entry, and no worries cause I'll update my blog more often after this ya. Keep reading. Enjoy it. Merci beaucoup:)

6 comments:

Comment by Syiqin Sobri on December 10, 2009 at 11:00 PM

blogging.
exercise.
reading.
surfing the net smpai merah mata.
and oh plis, kerjalah. i regret for not working after spm. the boredom is gonna drive u crazy, like mine! :)

Comment by Farah Nurdiana on December 10, 2009 at 11:34 PM

Hoyeah?mals betullah nak kerja
haihhh!

Comment by Amal Hayati on December 10, 2009 at 11:55 PM

missing those old good days :(

Comment by Keroro Rusilful on December 11, 2009 at 2:47 AM

enjoy urself .u deserve it
hahaha bpk jeles doo -.-

Comment by Farah Nurdiana on December 11, 2009 at 3:34 AM

Haha chill lah kero. Time tickling so fast weyhh

Comment by Ubi on December 12, 2009 at 4:41 AM

yeah futsal !
haha

Post a Comment