Guitar Lesson

9:13 PM / Loves, Farah Nurdiana /


Its been 4 weeks I'm attending Guitar Class. Thanks to Mr. Sharom for the great knowledge you've tought me. Currently, I'm able to tune a few songs, which are 21 Guns by Greenday, You Belong To Me by Jason Wade, Wherever You'll Go by The Callings, Your Guardian Angel by The Redjumpsuit Apparatus, Your Call by Secondhand Serenade and a lil bit of More than Words. Thank you so much Cikgu:)

And not forgotten, Mr Amirul Hakim for being a brilliant sifu for me. Power sial budak nih. Bole main Unholy Confession. Perghh! MANTAP! And now, he's willingly with a generous heart lend me his guitar. Since he's rarely use his acoustic guitar, so I can borrow it for a while, maybe until I have enough money to buy a new Yamaha Acoustic Guitar for myself. That guitar I got from Shark isn't really good for beginners like me. There's a pretty wide gap between the strings and the chord. So it became a trouble for me to change the chords because it'll make the fingers touching another string. -.-

Not that I'm ungrateful for what I got, seriously, it was a fantastic feeling to get that guitar especially from a friend that I am not even close enough. I truly appreciate it:) Thanks again

Fyi, the process of learning to play this instrument isn't easy at all! It needs patience. Your fingers must be sakit due to pressing the strings, and sometimes it'll chapped. I've been through all that. Learning needs sacrifice right? So just deal with it. And the most annoying part is that you have to be patient when you feel like you're such a loser because you're being too slow to change the chords and then the sounds that come out was like an indecent sound and pathetically you can't get the rhythm. Its sucks yawww. But, it'll get better the more you practice.

So I think now I'm happy with my own progress. Cause it just gets better day by day. Hopefully in future, I can play as well as Jason Wade does. Or maybe Taylor Swift cause I AM FRIGGIN JEALOUS WITH HER-.-

Pray for me folks:))

This post is actually to lessen my sadness and gloomy day lately.
And tonight is the match between Chelsea and Arsenal.
I'm nervous.
Chelsea, please don't play like you did agaisnt Hull, it's sucks.
JT, be strong:)

3 comments:

Comment by mira on February 8, 2010 at 1:36 AM

future michelle branch :)

Comment by Amirah Aisyah on February 8, 2010 at 12:02 PM

huhu,best2

Comment by Amal Hayati on February 8, 2010 at 2:18 PM

dian! bestnye dh boleh nyanyi ur guardian angel! nak dgr!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment