I'M TOTALLY FREAKIN UPSET RIGHT NOW!!!!

11:32 PM / Loves, Farah Nurdiana /

FUCK IT!
Apahal main cam ayam bodohhh!! Bukan JT je. 
ALL OF THEM!! 
YEAHHH! ESPECIALLY THE MENS THAT GOT THE RED CARDs!
BOO-HOOO! Yeah I am a Chelsea fan. And FOREVER will be. But I have to spill this out!
Man, you played like WHORE wehhh!
I wanna give out every inch of my unsatisfaction here!
But, I'm TOO MAD that I can't even type smoothly! 
And JT, what about your decent performance recently? Yeah it's because of you're upset abt many things.
Then don't ever do it again! Bodoh!!! 
If I am in Bridge's shoes, HELLYEAH I AIN'T GONNA SHAKE YOUR HANDS!
But it was priceless. 
And TEVEZ, KNOCK IT OFF!
I can't think of even a tiny reason that you have to brawl with JT. 
Again, KNOCK IT OFF!
You do look STUPID there, with your heinous hair! BOO YAHH!
ITS 4-2 MANNN!
What a very SHAMEFUL PERFORMANCE!
Go BREAK A LEG!
Make things better! 
Because I ain't gonna change which team and the man I've been supporting forEVER!
ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!
IT WAS THE WORST NIGHTMARE EVERRRR!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Comment by Amirah Aisyah on February 28, 2010 at 12:12 AM

sbr dian :)

Comment by Syafiq Shaidali on March 9, 2010 at 2:04 PM

like! :)

Post a Comment