Week's Goal

4:51 PM / Loves, Farah Nurdiana /

My goal for this week is,  

NOT GOING OUT FOR THE WHOLE WEEK.
Told ya, I'm broke. I mean it. Dead broke! arghhhh. 
But, you should know how suffering I am at home. I have nothing to eat. The 'dapur' didn't work and Idk what's the problem is. I can't cook anything. Koko Krunch is out of stock and so as all the biscuits and junkfoods. And I am not the type which can eat any Nasi Campur kat kedai2 tu. Pls don't hate me. I just don't like em. I rather not eating anything than drive myself to any foodstall nearby to buy some food. Sorry for being too choosy but that's me. Can't help it. If dah desperate mcm nant kalau da masuk U ke MAYBE lahh I'll accept the fact that I need all those Nasi Campur kannn because if I don't eat them, I would probably get sick. 

Well, I suppose to practise my guitar skills. I chosed to learn Blind by Lifehouse last week. And Mr.Sharom tought me but heheheheh I already forgot how to strum. Serious lupe ohhh. Soorrrryyyyy:( And can't wait to learn plucking!:))

3 comments:

Comment by Amal Hayati on February 23, 2010 at 4:55 PM

tak pe diannnnn! nnt kau boleh kurus!! haha.xD.

Comment by Farah Nurdiana on February 23, 2010 at 5:22 PM

hahaha. tired of tring to be kurus. it didn't work out. I need to do some exercise laa

Comment by Ainul on February 23, 2010 at 8:43 PM

all the best Dian!
focus on the goal..don't blink! haha :D

Post a Comment