Wrong?

1:44 AM / Loves, Farah Nurdiana /

:)
I chatted with this one guy in MSN. He's from London, UK. Mannn, he's HILARIOUS! Every words that written by him is damn funny. Yeah, sometimes it was BOBO. But fuhh, I had loadz of fun chatting with him. :)

The story was like this, yesterday, I can't sleep. I don't know why. Its like amnesia or something. So we chatted since he was bored too. Have a webcam chat to be precise. Tell you what, this man, I don't know why God makes him sooo special because he's SMILING ALL THE TIME. Not an ordinary smile, BUT A VERY BRIGHT SMILE:) Well, he's not some kind of handsome-guy type, but you'll be smiling too when seeing him like that. And it was already 5am at that time, (well at his place it was 8pm macam tulahh). And he did make tons of jokes! I thought God sent me an angel laaaa kann time tu, to cheer me up because memg bosan tahap gaban aaa time tu.

One of his joke is:
Him: "Who made yr nickname ID?"

Me: I am.

Him: You lie!

Me: ??? No I'm not.

Him: Then why it ends with '.co.uk'?

Me: Huh? There's a choice when I'm making this email, I can choose '@live.com' or '@hotmail.co.uk'. So I choosed the second one

Him: You lied! Why is it 'co.uk'? Why not '.co.ma'?

*Huhhh? Memg BOBO terbaekk ahh!:D
And last night, (its already 1am) we had a short conversation again. And he asked me this Q,
'
"  What words always spelt wrong?"

And I don't know why am I sooo friggin dumb-ass I can't think of the answer. And I told him I post that Q on FB, and then he told me this

"  They gonna say you're stupid"

And I was like-_____________-
At that moment, I was "apehal laa mamat ni nak kate aku stupid lakkk".
And then I told him that i give up. And he gave me the answer.

"  Wrong"

HUH? MANNNN! Why am I soo stupid that I can't get it! And I saw him laughing-my-ass-of at me. Durhhh malu siiotttt. hahahhahahaha! Apehal laa soalan simple macam tu pon aku takleh pke. Lawak tol

Anyway, I had so much fun chatting with him. He can kill my boredom. :) 

p/s: I found this guy on omegle(Thanks Nabeela). Then chat dkt MSN sbb Omegle tu sangattlaaa byk PERVERTS! Till now, I don't even know what's his name.HAHA.

2 comments:

Comment by Nabeelasara on February 23, 2010 at 5:55 PM

Hee :D You're welcome :) told you omegle can kill boredom. tp aku tak suka kalau dpt korean ppl. they speake bad english. tp lawak ah kadang2 :p

Comment by Farah Nurdiana on February 23, 2010 at 11:23 PM

haha you should hear em actually. aku ade kwn mse blaja English aritu. Slank nye lagiii ahh memg buat kau mcm nak gelak jeee.

Post a Comment