So long

3:22 PM / Loves, Farah Nurdiana /

Hey peeps. I'm back:) Got a few complications on this Wi-fi thingy last few days. So I just watched Supernatural all day long. And also the movies. 
Today, we had a close Barbecue session at home. Just four of us. Me, Apat, Angah and Shah. I woke up late as usual. After shower, headed straight downstairs and eat eat eat!:))
I'm full! And later this evening, we gonna make Custard!! YUMMAAYYYYY!!
Seriously man, I don't have a purpose on writing this post so its gonna sound very the "tahpape". Sorry folks.
And lastly, for sure I'll update about my perfect soulmate. :)
Mr. JT fled to Dubai after the Everton match. And the delightful part is Toni forgave him. OMG I'm happy for both of you. There are a few pictures which are very the lovable and sweeeettt. But I can't share with you guys because its from the UK newspapers. It can't be copied. 
So, thats all I think. Sorry for the balderdash post. PEACE OUT:)
 
Their love are stronger than ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment