01*-51*5*39

1:55 AM / Loves, Farah Nurdiana /

POOF! This, whoever owns this number, you crossed the line! ( ecehh bajet power plakkk:DD )

I don't know who you are, its weird. yeah, Hell Ms.Weidorschtein*sorry cause I watched too much Supernatural lately:P ( pls neglect whether this unknown freak person is a man or women )

To start the story, last night, errr 23rd Jan night, this number texted my maxis num. Since I haven't top-up the credits for like errr, I can't even recalled, I didn't use it much. *Just using it to get updates on the football stuffs.

And then, I asked this unknown, hrmm susahnye. Bagi namelahhh, hmmmmm, "Un-known". Perhaps its easier for you to read.heh :B. For the record, I also did called Un-known. But Un-known didn't answer any of it. So I decided to get over with it. And the next day which is 24th Jan, Un-known texted me a few times and asking who am I. HELLO! That is MY QUESTION! Grrr, please don't be a copycat, will you? -___-

Here it goes;

23rd Jan on my maxis num
Un-known: Hoih!
Me: Who's this? * I replied with my Celcom num. Tried to call but Un-known didn't answer-.-'


24th Jan
Un-known: Sape neyh?
Un'known: Salam, ne sape? * Told ya I want to get over it. Plus, if you do really knows me, I don't prefer texting. MALAS NAK TYPE. Sorry to say, but it's hard to change. ngehehehehe
Un-known: Who r u?


Me: Who are you? You texted my Maxis num last night.


Un-known: Heh, excuse you..pudden me?. u r da one who mizkol me 3 times like a crazy person..plz


Me: This is because I wanna know who r u. Like I said earlier, you texted my Maxis num last night. And why don't you just chill and be polite. It's not a big deal.


Un-known: Being polite and chill to some idiot who said that urm... wtv?. omg..no way.no talk to stranger!.y dun u untroduce 1st.don't u?


* I called Un-known. But again, no answer. 


Me: Why don't you pick up the damn phone? Coward enough? Screw you!


Un-known: Hahaha.. y do I have to answer yours?. do I have too? uuh.weml..stranger is not allowed okay. just like viruses *WTH! 


*I decided not to reply Un-known again cause I know there's no point trying to consider with a JACKASS! But Un-known keep texting me again and again. And here's the message


Un-known: No more english word? haha. go find a dictionary lorh.k/
*OHH Un-known's english is just in ADVANCE MODE! Don't you think dear readers? :D My english teacher will be frustrating reading all Un-known's messages. TRUST ME:)) And Idk why she has to put this thing up.



Me: Better talk in real or I'll call you. Dare to answer? I don't think so.


Unknown: Talk in real? wut do u meant by that? k la.wtv..juz one thing about me.. i really hate plkn. fine!
*LOL. This is funnaaayyy! haha. I didn't relpy Un-known. MALASSS! But, Un-known keep calling and texting over and over again. Err, misscall actually.  


Un-known: Hoih


Un-known: Hoyt. who r u huh?


Un-known: Excuse me..may I know who r u..plz.ur numb shows that ur from kl ryte?


* Un-known said that she doesn't like stranger and all that. Idk why she still keep asking. STUPIDOS!
** I use "her" because I don't think a man act like this. You too, aren't you dear readers?:D


Me: You know who's number is this? 017-6*80*97
* It's my Maxis number. I replied her cause I'm getting fed-up. I WANNA WATCH TV LAHHH ASSHOLE! Darn it why you keep bothering me!-_______________-


Un-known: Urm. i don't know.y??1
 * FYI, she sends me this message twice. See how do I feel? rimasssssss!!!! aku tengah type lahh!


Me: Fyi, you texted that num yesterday. And it's my Maxis num. Thats why I asked you who you are. And idk why you have to be soo annoying with me. Throwing harsh words at me, calling ma an idiot, saying that I'm a stranger with viruses. You said that you don't want to talk to me but when I didn't reply your message and then you keep misscalled me and asked me to reply you. And why do you even have to tell me that you hate PLKN? That's none of my bussiness! And you're just pathetically coward to talk to me on the phone cause you didn't answer any of my call. GET A LIFE!


Un-known: Ouh.. i'm so sorry. i didn"t mean to hurt anyof your feeling.i don't know that ur so sensitive.haha..juz relax k..i am really2 sorry..

That's the end. huhhh! What a freak! It makes me think twice to write about this.heh. But it'll make a lil fun for you to read this right? People are getting weird nowadays. There are soo many different kinds of attitudes and I'm just started to learn how to get through all that. Pasal message pun nak get offended. Mcm2. 
Last words. BUDI BAHASA BUDAYA KITA:)))  


     

8 comments:

Comment by Farah Nurdiana on January 25, 2010 at 2:22 AM

Panjang gak ekk post ni. HAHAHA. Bace lagi skali macam lawak gile manusia niii:))

Comment by Amal Hayati on January 25, 2010 at 11:52 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Comment by Amal Hayati on January 25, 2010 at 11:53 AM

admire baru la tuhhhh! :))

Comment by Nabeelasara on January 25, 2010 at 7:09 PM

ntah2 maul! :p

Comment by Nabeelasara on January 25, 2010 at 7:09 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Comment by Farah Nurdiana on January 25, 2010 at 10:55 PM

Ade lak pompuan nak admire aku. Asal ko rase Maul lak Nabila? Takkanler maul taktau num aku kott

Anonymous on January 26, 2010 at 2:11 PM

haha.lwk je dian.

Anonymous on March 3, 2010 at 6:50 PM

http://markonzo.edu Perfect work, ashley furniture [url=http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1536072]ashley furniture[/url], ryxkxvr, allegiant air [url=http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1536075]allegiant air[/url], jfjfbv, pressure washers [url=http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1536078]pressure washers[/url], qbfjfq, dishnetwork [url=http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1536080]dishnetwork[/url], ydfcq, adt security [url=http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1536076]adt security[/url], 6302,

Post a Comment