Wind Chill

5:24 PM / Loves, Farah Nurdiana /

I remembered, at school, English subject. We were asked to make an essay ending with "If I would have known this will happen, I won't do it" (KOT lahh. ak men tibai je, well, Sounds like okay!).
Ms Puteri yg suruh. Then she divides us into a few groups. Each consisted with 4 students. And in mine, there was me, Beng, Leha and Miyok.
So, Ms Puteri asked us to make an essay based on this title and turn it into a horror, funny, sad, and ape lagi tah, can't recalled. So my group have to make a horror version. So since me and Miyok is kind of a potato couch, kitorang pon citelahh kat Leha and Beng psl 1 cte yg bla bla bla....
But, none of us remembers what the title is. The story line were also unclear and not very detailed. Tapi takpe ahh dorang still accept that as a horror movie.


And to make it short, since I have nothing to do today, I am being a couch potato again. I watched AXN. Bad Boys 2. So, when it came to the iklan part, ade iklan nak tayang 1 movie nihh. And surprisely, it was that movie that I'm talking above! pergghhh! Rase macam nak terus text dorang bgtaw bende nihh.
But SADLY, all of them sume g PLKN.! Sh*t! Bapak tragis ahh(over). Kan best kalau dapat share n dorang. CISSSSS!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment