Guitarist

12:20 AM / Loves, Farah Nurdiana /

Okay. Here's the list of some of the guitarists that I adore and whom making me really into this instrument


  • Jason Wade- He's from Lifehouse. I adore him since I was like Standard 6. I bought their cassette and also CD. See how am I addicted to his husky voice singing You And Me?:))


    • Mattew Bellamy- He's my all time favourite. Also the vocalists and guitarist of MUSE. He ha a super duper power alluring voice. And all about him is very very very unique for me. None are the same. I heart you Matt!


      • John Mayer- You are really adorable. Listed in the best guitarist in the world rasenye. You are such an amazing cute guy. Daughters song really melt my heart dude. And also Your Body Is A Wonderland<3


        • Jason Reeves- All his songs really calmed myself. And I never get bored listening to them. Photographs And Memories is a MASTERPIECE:)




            • SYNYSTER GATES- This dude is one heck of GUITAR GOD. I adore him, I love him, I like him, all about him! AFTERLIFE solo is just BLISTERING! You're the best! 
             
            And soon to be one of them,Farah Nurdiana :)


              0 comments:

              Post a Comment