MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

11:17 PM / Loves, Farah Nurdiana /

Okay, this post is gonna be quite long I think, so you decide, to read or not to:)


http://www.thelanguagestudio.net/

Firstly, I finally completed my after-school-to-do-list. Well, not 'completed', but I can put a tick on all the stuffs in that list.:) I enrolled for the English class ths evening. Woah! I'm so EXCITED! It is located near Ampang Point. Yang dekat 'Korean Town' tuh. LOL. The exciting part is, you know how excited I am when meeting foreigners, especially when the person is going to be my 'future friend'. hahahahah. Its Language Studio. The owner is an Englishman kott. I can't even speak Malay there cause I don't think that they'll understand me. Memg fully speaking. Gosh, you know how bad I am to communicate in english. Writing bole laa lg. Okay, first, when I get there, I asked the person at the counter(foreigners jugak) bout the fee sume and what course are offered there. Then, I have to sit for the test to determine which level that I'm in. It takes 30 mins to finish the test. Warghh, dah lame tak amek test2 nih, cuak sket laa tadi:D In that test, there are 50 objective Qs and I have to make an essay about myself. Then dapatlaa result. I'm in what level tah can't recall. Later I'll tell ya.
So, I'll start the classes nextweek. On Monday. Can't wait lol! But nervous pun ada. Yelah, takleh speak Malay:( And I have to be active and speak up in the class. Wish me luck peeps!


Paul Wesley<3
Secondly, about my new addiction, The Vampire Diaries! Woahh, why a vampire must have a freakin good looks? Durhh. Memg tak tahan dooo. Smart gilaaa. Okay this series is about a Vampire. Ala ala Twilight sume tu laa tapi this is wayyyyy much much much better. There are lots of hot hunk! Hot bodies! OMG!!!! Yeah yeah, I just can't resist myself from admiring guys with muscular body type! Hot bebehh! Ade SIX PACS! awwwwww! hahah. I get this tv series from Epah's hard disc. I watched it once on StarWorld. But, it only takes 1 day for me to finish one season:)) I watched it all day long! Ohh I LOVE YOU STEFAN SALVATORE!

Next, I missed the gathering. Sorry KZ. Nak sgt join tau.:(

And lastly, Happy Birthday SKA

0 comments:

Post a Comment