KLCC and JPJ Test

12:05 PM / Loves, Farah Nurdiana /

Yesterday, some of the 0509 ML members went to KLCC including me lahh of course. Yeah, it was hell funnn! Eventho we watched so-called-creepy-scary-movie, f**k! Memang buang mase habes ahh tengok mv tuh. Ju Onn. Bapak tak seram langsung aahh. Nak wat mcm yang terkejot2 tu pon tak jadi. Bodo punye director. But the fun part is:

1. We're all a bit late entering the cinema. Dahlaa ramai, kalau sikit bleh r cte. Masuk pas2 buat bising lak tuh. Tak nmpk seats punye pasal kann.haishh.
2. We laugh a lot in the cinema. Like we 'owned' cinema. HAHA. Everyone is 'ssshhhhhhhhh-ing' , but who cares, biaselahh, bdk SEMASHUR kalw tak bising bkn bdk Semashur namenye tuh.xDDD


Teew, Me, Dila, Izzat, Syafiq, Sarah, Shark, Fadh, Farah, Akem, Lisa, Emira, Shah, Epah, Emy, Nabel:))

Thank you guys, you made my day:)

Okay, I just get back from the driving class, I have JPJ test just now. And the thing I wanna talk about is my resulttttt. Guess what, I passed it with just 42 marks. Gile ahh! Memang btolbtol cukup makan. Frankly, I don't read the KPP book. Malas ahh! I have my beautiful holiday, so why ruined it?durhh. SPM dah habis kann? Its not the time yet to have some reading. Har Har Har:DD I only hold the book for 15 minutes last night and before entering the computer lab td. Can imagine just how much facts goes into my head?LOL. Banyak gilee ak tibai! Memang taktau ahh. Luckily I passed.:) Shaking kott mse jawab. Dah kuar and dah tau lulus pun still shaking lagi. GRRR!


And this evening,I'll start my Guitar Class at Yamaha, Ampang Point. Really looking forward for that. YEAY!

1 comments:

Comment by Amal Hayati on January 8, 2010 at 12:50 PM

bestnye.hangout.hangout.mau join tp ade hal laaah :(
eh,aku test isnin nih.cuak kottt! NAK LULUS JUGAKKKK! :D

Post a Comment